Learn about energy saving best practices to give your company the tools for successful energy management.
Event Details – See our website to register today Breakfast Workshop, Thursday March 21, 2013, 8:00 am – 12:00pm McMaster Innovation Park – 175 Longwood Road South, Hamilton, Ontario
Join us to learn about essential energy strategies from these leading industry experts:
• Energy Management 101 – an overview of the key business and technical practices of energy management systems as defined in ISO 50001 – Doug Tripp, President, Southern Ontario Chapter, Association of Energy Engineers
• Conducting an Energy Audit - a step by step guide through measurement, analysis, improvement, control, ROI, and plan of action, with case studies – Kyle Gregoire, P. Eng., Founder, Planet 1 Consulting Ltd.
• LED Lighting – the pros and cons of LED technology, including the fixtures, savings in terms of money and energy conservation, and the new LED bulb – Joe Curto, C. E. T., Director of Operations for CRS Electronics
• “EnerSmart Program” – a profile of an energy saving incentive program offered by Union Gas to help businesses lower energy costs and increase energy efficiency – Joseph Lee, Account Manager, Large Commercial/Industrial Markets, Union Gas Ltd.
• Electricity Efficiency – a helpful guide through the many energy conservation incentives offered by Horizon Utilities to help businesses improve energy efficiency – Brian “Buzz” Blaszynski, Manager, Commercial Conservation and Demand Management, Horizon Utilities
Also, experience Sustainable Hamilton’s unique interactive style workshop format that provides time for sharing ideas, networking, and creating workbooks to take with you.
Register at http://shenergy101.eventbrite.com. For more information, visit our website: sustainablehamilton.ca or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by sustainablehamilton
You must be logged in to comment.