Comment 83002

By hamiltonbrian (registered) | Posted November 18, 2012 at 13:22:12

This comment has less to do with the issue at hand; other than choosing to elect new trustees, is there any other way to introduce change into this elected body? Given the fiasco with the new Ed Centre, etc...can disputes be taken to the Ministry of Ed? Ministry of Finance? I guess that would be in the form of a lawsuit? I'm asking because I really do not know. If anything, the trustees need MORE oversight, not less.

Permalink | Context

Events Calendar

There are no upcoming events right now.
Why not post one?

Recent Articles

Article Archives

Blog Archives

Site Tools