Comment 75621

By bean counter (anonymous) | Posted April 01, 2012 at 21:02:57

An as the vacant building rots, and thus decreases in value, the owner can claim that loss as a "capital loss" and use it to reduce capital gains income from some other source that they would otherwise have to pay federal tax on. So, you might want to write to Ottawa as well as Queen's Park.

Permalink | Context

Events Calendar

There are no upcoming events right now.
Why not post one?

Recent Articles

Article Archives

Blog Archives

Site Tools