Comment 75178

By Samsquatch (anonymous) | Posted March 12, 2012 at 02:28:24

Nice article, but you mixed up the two pensions. Its CPP that's the easy one. OAS is the one that requires additional documents. ScreamingViking- they need more docs because the benefit is based on residency... So you have to prove how long you've been in canada. If you have one of those big, original Citizenship Certificates they are like gold if they are 40+ yrs old, then you don't need the record of landing. You can also save your 30$ by finding any official document with your name, date etc on it that shows it (and you) were in records are good.

Permalink | Context

Events Calendar

There are no upcoming events right now.
Why not post one?

Recent Articles

Article Archives

Blog Archives

Site Tools