Comment 62363

By thrillhouse (registered) | Posted April 16, 2011 at 04:15:08 in reply to Comment 62308

For reference. Canada Elections Act, s. 71:

"Correction or replacement

(3) A nomination paper that a returning officer has refused to accept may be replaced by another nomination paper or may be corrected if the new or corrected nomination paper is filed with the returning officer by the close of nominations."

If such a correction or replacement was in fact refused by Winn before the close of nominations, heads need to roll. Seriously.

Comment edited by thrillhouse on 2011-04-16 04:18:18

Permalink | Context

Events Calendar

There are no upcoming events right now.
Why not post one?

Recent Articles

Article Archives

Blog Archives

Site Tools