There are no upcoming events right now.
Why not post one?
- Justice for Indigenous Peoples is Long Overdueby Ryan McGreal, published June 30, 2021 in Commentary
- Third-Party Election Advertising Ban About Silencing Workersby Chantal Mancini, published June 29, 2021 in Politics
- Did Doug Ford Test the 'Great Barrington Declaration' on Ontarians?by Ryan McGreal, published June 29, 2021 in Special Report: COVID-19
- An Update on Raise the Hammerby Ryan McGreal, published June 28, 2021 in Site Notes
- Nestlé Selling North American Water Bottling to an Private Equity Firmby Doreen Nicoll, published February 23, 2021 in Healing Gaia
- Jolley Old Sam Lawrenceby Sean Burak, published February 19, 2021 in Special Report: Cycling
- Right-Wing Extremism is a Driving Force in Modern Conservatismby Ryan McGreal, published February 18, 2021 in Special Report: Extremism
- Municipalities Need to Unite against Ford's Firehose of Land Use Changesby Michelle Silverton, published February 16, 2021 in Special Report
- Challenging Doug Ford's Pandemic Narrativeby Ryan McGreal, published January 25, 2021 in Special Report: COVID-19
- The Year 2020 Has Been a Wakeup Callby Michael Nabert, published December 31, 2020 in Special Report: COVID-19
- The COVID-19 Marshmallow Experimentby Ryan McGreal, published December 22, 2020 in Special Report: COVID-19
- All I Want for Christmas, 2020by Kevin Somers, published December 21, 2020 in Entertainment and Sports
- Hamilton Shelters Remarkably COVID-19 Free Thanks to Innovative Testing Programby Jason Allen, published December 21, 2020 in Special Report: COVID-19
- Province Rams Through Glass Factory in Stratfordby Doreen Nicoll, published December 21, 2020 in Healing Gaia
- We Can Prevent Traffic Deaths if We Make Safety a Real Priorityby Ryan McGreal, published December 08, 2020 in Special Report: Walkable Streets
- These Aren't 'Accidents', These Are Resultsby Tom Flood, published December 04, 2020 in Special Report: Walkable Streets
- Conservation Conundrumby Paul Weinberg, published December 04, 2020 in Special Report
- Defund Police Protest Threatens Fragile Ruling Classby Cameron Kroetsch, published December 03, 2020 in Special Report: Anti-Racism
- Measuring the Potential of Biogas to Reduce GHG Emissionsby John Loukidelis and Thomas Cassidy, published November 23, 2020 in Special Report: Climate Change
- Ontario Squanders Early Pandemic Sacrificeby Ryan McGreal, published November 18, 2020 in Special Report: COVID-19
By lawrence (registered) - website | Posted September 20, 2010 at 22:06:49
No Z. Mahesh asked them to stop using media releases to launch these attacks. RTH gives Mr. Butani space, then mocks him by typing press release and crossing it out.
Sorry, I have come to think a lot of this RTH community and what this media outlet stands for, but leave the mocking and twists of the truth to the 'other' guys. We are here because we want non-partisan truth. Titles that are what they are and not some way to grab our attention at whatever costs.
Are we really happy with how our city has 'progressed' the past 8 years? Obviously Ward 2 is looking forward to chagne with all those candidates running so would I be safe to say that change doesn't mean you want the current person holding office to change seats to head that same table?
I challenge you all to give Mahesh's website a gander. Look at what he stands for. Meet him for a coffee. Face to face. Look into his eyes. I see positive change when I stand beside him. I don't feel that with Larry or Bob. Haven't stood face to face with Fred other than at the delegates podium, but I don't get that vibe from him either. Perhaps it's because everytime I have been in his presence, he's stressed about stadium talks. Either way, I truly believe that Mr. Butani has what this city needs.
Some of the comments are starting to look like Spec or sport forum comments. Just a bunch of shots. When I first came on here, I was a little intimidated to comment because I found the people on here to be very knowledgeable, informed, and engaged citizens. Comments were only flagged for the most part, because they were very negative or putting others and/or their thoughts down.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it - or at least be constructive. I like that RTH doesn't delete comments - just greys them out. The Spec seems to have people trolling around marking comments that aren't offensive, offensive because they don't like a person or their views. I think it's three hits and your out.
RTH is a great site. Just remember what you were before the stadium debate. Perhaps we all need to remember who we were before this stadium debate.
Ward 3 Trustee for HWDSB.
Permalink | Context