Comment 60003

By Julie Twyford (anonymous) | Posted February 18, 2011 at 21:51:59

I was informed by Legislative Services in the City Clerk's Office that my correspondence had been received by Council and referred to staff for a report back to the city.

I have also spoken to the Integrity Commissioner about filing a complaint. I think people need to become a little more familiar with the processes involved in protesting. I certainly had no idea.

To file a complaint, you need a form, available at City Hall, and $100.00. If the complaint is not frivolous, you will get your money back. I work out of town, and so far haven't had a chance to get back to City Hall to file the complaint. No excuses, but nothing will happen until the proper processes are followed.

Permalink | Context

Events Calendar

Recent Articles

Article Archives

Blog Archives

Site Tools