Comment 42874

By Robert D (anonymous) | Posted July 07, 2010 at 10:54:28

Quite a bit has been said about this report, and it suggests, in part, that we can ask the Pan Am Organizers to put off a decision until August 31st...do we even know if they'd be willing to do that? If I were them I would say "no stadium for you" instead of playing these multiple deadline games...

Permalink | Context

Events Calendar

Recent Articles

Article Archives

Blog Archives

Site Tools

Feeds